Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SEIGE UPON THE STRONGMAN'S HOUSE - Part 1

Acts 1:8  But you shall receive power when the Holy Ghost has come upon you and you shall be witness for Me in Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

Hebrews 1:7 He says; Who makes His Angeles, spirits and His ministers, flame of fire.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. O Lord according to Habakkuk 3:11, Let the Lightning of the Flashing Spear, FLASH and THUNDER upon every strongman of ________________ assigned to delay my progress in Jesus' mighty name.
  2. According to Habakkuk 3:4, O Lord, IGNITE MY HANDS and let the rays flash from my hands where power is hidden in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  3. O Lord, make my eyes like that of Jesus; EYES LIKE A BLAZING FIRE according to Revelation 1:14; and let wicked spirits in the strongman's house of ________________ tremble at my sight, in Jesus' Name.
  4. O Lord, let there be thunder according to Psalm 29:3 against my enemies in the strongman's house of ________, in the Name of Jesus.
  5. I call forth the lightning of heaven to strike the strongman's house of _____________ according to 2 Samuel 22:1 and Job 36:22, upon every assembly of darkness from the strongman's house of __________ assigned over my life, my family, and my ministry in Jesus' Name.
  6. The grip of the enemy over my life, BREAK NOW, in the Name of Jesus.
  7. I disarm every satanic weapon form against me, in the Name of Jesus.
  8. I cut off the hand of the devil in the strongman's house of ____________ from my marriage, business, job promotion, new job position, health, wealth, etc. in the Name of Jesus.
  9. Whatever the enemy had said against my life, I package it and direct it back to the strongman of __________, in the Name of Jesus.
  10. I cancel any negative medical report from the strongman of Infirmity against my life and my loved ones' lives, in the Name of Jesus.
  11. Evil altars of my father's and mother's house, manipulating my marital life, CATCH FIRE, in the Name of Jesus.
  12. Whether the devil likes it or not, I WILL BE MARRIED GLORIOUSLY, in the Name of Jesus.
  13. Satan, hear me and hear me well, whether you like it or not, I WILL SING MY SONG and DANCE MY DANCE this month of ________, in the Name of Jesus.
  14. I will laugh your evil strongman(-men) to scorn over my finances, in the Name of Jesus.
  15. Every negative word of the emeny prospering in my life, BE REVERSED NOW, in Jesus' Name.
  16. Because authority had been given me to to tread on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemies (Luke 10:19), I NOW SUBJECT the devil, his strongmen of house of ___________ and all his evil agents to spiritual slumber over my marriage, business, job promotion, new job position, health wealth, etc. in the Name of Jesus.
  17. Stolen goods from my life in the warehouse of the enemy, I CLEAR YOU OUT TODAY, in the Name of Jesus.
  18. Devil, BE DISAPPOINTED over my divine elevation and acceleration to Glory in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  19. Satanic suggestions over my destiny, CATCH FIRE, in the Name of Jesus.
  20. Every seed of fear in the fertile ground of my life, BE UPROOTED NOW with the Strongman of Fear, in the Name of Jesus.
  21. I am for sign and wonders, no matter what the devil does, for I AM AN OVERCOMER BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, in the name of Jesus.
  22. I refuse to be a victim in any department of my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  23. Devil, hear me and hear me well, I AM A VICTOR IN CHRIST JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment