Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CLOSING DEMONIC SPIRITUAL GATEWAYS FOR BREAKTHROUGH

CONFESSION
Psalm 3:3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. O God, arise and confound my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  2. O God of Elijah, arise and cancel all my afflictions, in the name of Jesus.
  3. O God, arise by the thunder of Your Power and let my story change today, in the name of Jesus.
  4. O God, arise in Your yoke-breaking power and break all evil yokes from me NOW, in Jesus' Name.
  5. O God of Abraham, arise and mesmerize my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  6. O God of Isaac, arise and multiply my laughter over my enemies in the name of Jesus.
  7. O God of Israel, arise and promote me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  8. By Your binding power, O God, arise and bind my tormentors and my good-success-oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
  9. By Your power of possibilities, O God, arise and manifest BREAKTHROUGH in the area of _______ in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  10. My Father, my Father, my Father, arise and let the world know that You are my God, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Every gate of darkness in my life, I call you out ... BE CLOSED NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Every dark gate of my father's house, DIE in the name of Jesus.
  13. Every wicked gate rejoicing at my problems, FALL and DIE in the name of Jesus.
  14. Every negative altar of my father's house, YOUR TIME IS UP, DIE in the name of Jesus.
  15. Every witchcraft power of my father's house, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Magnets of favor, envelope my head. I re-POSSESS ALL MY LOST BLESSINGS in the name of Jesus.
  17. Every storm in my life, become calm by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  18. (Call out your name), HEAR THE NAME OF THE LORD: be still and know that God is God, in the name of Jesus.
  19. O God, arise and show me great mercy today, in the name of Jesus.
  20. My Father, contend with whatever and whoever is contending with my peace, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Every power assigned to make God a liar in my life, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
  22. O dragon power assigned against me, I bury you NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  23. Every evil mark stamped on me, DRY UP, in the name of Jesus.
  24. Those that hate me BE PUT TO ALL AROUND SHAME NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  25. My light, HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, shine brighter and brighter, in the name of Jesus.
  26. I decree poverty upon my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  27. O God, my Father, burst forth in my life by signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
  28. Resources of heaven, ARISE BY FIRE AND PROMOTE ME, in the name of Jesus.
  29. Any power that wants me to die, YOU DIE, in the name of Jesus.
  30. My Father, arise and let the root of hardship in my life DIE NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  31. O Red Sea of blockage, I cry against you. DIVIDE BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus.
  32. Every power holding tight to my instrument of advancement, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
  33. I recover 10-fold all my wasted years, in the name of Jesus. Any satanic threat to my existence, BE UPROOTED , in the name of Jesus.
  34. My portion shall NOT be given to another, in the name of Jesus.
  35. Sudden destruction shall NOT be my lot, but instead, it is NOW my enemies' lot, in the name of Jesus.
  36. Every enchantment assigned for my downfall, DIE, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment