Monday, August 3, 2015

Killing the Dragon

Read out loud...

Psalm 91:3
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Revelations 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Psalm 18:44-45
As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. Witchcraft serpent fashioned against my blood, depart now and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every agenda of the serpent for my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Holy Ghost fire, penetrate my body, soul, and spirit and destroy every plantation of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every serpent of my father's house assigned against my desiny, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
  5. My Father, arise and uproot from my system every plantation of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Serpents of my father's house, dragons of my father's house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Holy Ghost, arise in the thunder of Your fire and destroy every plantation of darkness in my body in the name of Jesus.
  8. Serpents of darkness, get out and die, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every covenant tying me down with mobile serpents, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
  10. I cover everything within me, everything around me and everything over me now with the blood of Jesus.
  11. Let demonic serpents be rendered venomless in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Thou serpent of impossibility, die, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Thou serpent and scorpion of affliction, die, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Every serpent and scorpion anointed against my destiny dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Let every serpentine spirit and poison depart from my tongue, in the name of Jesus.
  16. I break every egg that the serpent has laid in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Every serpentine and scorpion power militating against my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
  18. O Lord, let all the serpents and scorpions assigned against me fight themselves, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Every serpent sent to destroy me return o your sender, in the name of Jesus.
  20. My spiritual strength sapped by the serpent, receive divine touch of God and be released in the name of Jesus.
  21. You serpent, loose your grip upon my spiritual strength, in the name of Jesus.
  22. Every pollution done to my spiritual life and health by the serpent be cleansed by the blood of Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment