Monday, August 31, 2015

MIDNIGHT PRAYERS THAT RELEASE GOD'S PREVAILING POWER TO OPEN DOORS

Exodus 17:8-16
Now Amalek came and fought with Israel in Rephidim and Moses said to Joshua, Choose us out some men, and go out and fight with Amalek. Tomorrow I will stand on top of the hill with the rod of God in my hand. So Joshua did as Moses said to him and fought with Amalek. And Moses, Aaron and Hur went up to the top of the hill. And so it was, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed, and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed. But Moses hands became heavy, so they look a stone and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side and the other side, and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. So Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword. Then the Lord said to Moses, write this for a memorial in the book and recount it in the hearing of Joshua that I will blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. And Moses built an altar and called its name, JEHOVAH NISSI (meaning, THE LORD IS MY BANNER). For he said, because the Lord has sworn, the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. I invoke the power of the fire of God to repossess what the enemy has stolen in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  2. O God arise and let lightening and thunder move into the camp of my pursuers, in the Name of Jesus.
  3. O lightening and thunder of God, move in an uncommon way and empower me to possess my possessions, in the Name of Jesus.
  4. Hail stones from heaven, arise, pester every enchanter unto submission, in the Name of Jesus.
  5. Oh sword of God, arise and move into battle and defend my interest, in the Name of Jesus.
  6. Oh sword of God, rise up in your anger against [say the name of situation, circumstance, or condition] and cut to pieces every eater of flesh and drinker of blood assigned against my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  7. Oh sword of God, pass through the camp of the evil companies gathered against me, in the Name of Jesus.
  8. My Father, put all my enemies into deep sleep, in the Name of Jesus.
  9. Oh God arise, and let the power of Your wasters descend upon the power of darkness and reduce them to rubbles, in the Name of Jesus.
  10. Let the power of God disgrace every power assigned to disgrace me, in the Name of Jesus.
  11. O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside of me situation concerning ___________, in the Name of Jesus.
  12. Let the power of peace and progress overshadow my life this entire month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  13. Every stronghold of wickedness fashioned against, let the fire of God burn you to ashes, in the Name of Jesus.
  14. Every ritual and sacrifice working against me, be neutralized, in the Name of Jesus.
  15. Every evil bird delegated against me, fall down to the ground and die, in the Name of Jesus.
  16. This month of September 2015, I refuse to dwell in the building constructed for me by my enemies, in the Name of Jesus.
  17. This month of September 2015, I command the blessings, presence, domination and authority of God be experienced in every department of my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  18. Every satanic establishment against me this month of September 2015, I NOW DESTROY, in the Name of Jesus.
  19. I command confusion and disagreement among my hardened enemies throughout the entire month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  20. I break every satanic cooperation against me this month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  21. I break every covenant formed between my enemies this month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  22. I paralyze every spirit of wastage this month of September 2015, and I shall not have to borrow, in the Name of Jesus.
  23. I paralyze every evil hand pointing at my blessings this month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  24. I withdraw every satanic instruction trageted against me this month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  25. Enough is enough. My miracles will not die this month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  26. My testimony will not vanish this month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  27. My dream will not become a nightmare this month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  28. O Lord, I thank you because you have the key of David and you open and none can shut, and you close shut and none can open, in the Name of Jesus.
  29. This month of September 2015, I thank You, My Lord and God, for you set before me OPEN DOORS in all I do this month, in the Name of Jesus.
  30. Angels of God that open the prison doors where Peter was locked up, open every prison door this month of September 2015 where my helps are locked up, in the Name of Jesus.
  31. Angels of God that open the prison doors where Peter was lock up, open this month of September 2015 every prison door where my destiny has been locked up, in the Name of Jesus. 
  32. I take authority over this month of September 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
  33. I decree that all the elements of this month will cooperate with me, in the Name of Jesus.
  34.  I decree that these elemental forces will refuse to cooperate with my enemies, in the Name of Jesus.
  35. I speak to the sun, the moon and the stars, You will not smite me, in the Name of Jesus.
  36. This month of September 2015, there will be no poverty of body, soul, and spirit in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  37. This month of September 2015, the anointing of God upon my life gives me favor in the eyes of God and man all the days of life, in the Name of Jesus.
  38. This month of September 2015, I shall not labor in vain but I shall walk in victory and liberty by the Spirit.
  39. This month of September 2015, all appointments with sorrow, tragedy and evil cry are canceled, in the Name of Jesus.
  40. This month of September 2015, I encounter and experience full scale laughter in all departments of my life, [say each one out loud], in the Name of Jesus.

2 comments: