Friday, August 28, 2015

OVERTHROWING THE THREATS OF DEVILS

Psalm 27:1-6
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, year, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Jeremiah 1:19
And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, said the LORD, to deliver thee.

PRAYER POINTS

  1. I nullify all spiritual weapons being used to slow down my progress, in the Name of Jesus.
  2. I cancel all strongholds that the spirit of fear has built in me, in the Name of Jesus.
  3. Lord, begin to baptize every area of my life with your dumbfounding,in the Name of Jesus.
  4. I nullify every evil effect of fear in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  5. Lord, give me the spirit of boldness, in the Name of Jesus.
  6. Let all the powers that shake off God's blessings in my life BE REMOVED AND BE DESTROYED NOW, in the Name of Jesus.
  7. I place myself now under the cross of Jesus.
  8. I cover myself with the precious blood of Jesus.
  9. I surround myself with the light of Christ.
  10. The devil will not interfere with the Lord's work in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  11. I have on God's whole armor and I resist the devil's tactics, in the Name of Jesus.
  12. Lord, reveal to me any way that satan and his demons has a hold on  my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  13. I take back any territory of my life handed over to satan and his demons, in the Name of Jesus.
  14. I bind all forces of evil in the air, fire, water, and ground being set in motion against my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  15. I forbid any spirit from any source from harming me in any way, in the Name of Jesus.
  16. I reject every spirit of seduction, in the Name of Jesus.
  17. Holy Ghost fire, BURN every garment of poverty in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  18. Every spirit of evil monument in my life, LOSE YOUR HOLD, in the Name of Jesus.
  19. Every spirit of "pocket-with-holes" wasting my finances, DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
  20. I shall not labor in vain; another person shall not eat the fruit of my labor, in the Name of Jesus.
  21. Every ancestral spirit of anger, LOSE YOUR HOLD UPON MY LIFE, in the Name of Jesus.
  22. Every hold of unforgiving spirit in my life, BREAK, in the Name of Jesus.
  23. Every hold of the spirit of prayerlessness in my life, DIE NOW, in the Name of Jesus.
  24. Every spirit of poverty in my foundation, DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
  25. Every problem planned for my today and my future, YOU SHALL NOT SEE DAYLIGHT, in the Name of Jesus.
  26. Every warfare against my breakthrough in the heavenlies, SCATTER NOW, in the Name of Jesus.
  27.  

No comments:

Post a Comment