Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Prayers to Crush Wicked Spirits in High Places

Consecration for warfare...
O Lord, I thank you for another moment in Your holy presence. I know that you will deliver me in demonstration of Your mighty power. I know that the devil is in trouble as a result of this warfare prayer. Father, I pray that you grant me the grace to be on fire at all at times so that all satanic strategies against me will be cancelled. Lord, release your fire in me now in the name of Jesus. I decree a complete reversal of all satanic curses and now go forth to crush the wicked spirit operating in my life by Your Power and Might in Jesus’ name. Let every negative situation be changed to a positive situation immediately, suddenly, and straight this day, in the name of Jesus. I destroy every work of the devil and his wicked spirits in high places operating against my breakthroughs and supernatural harvest through this Holy Ghost-fired up prayer, in Jesus' name. Eternal Rock of Ages, I must manifest Your glory here on earth this day. So I thank you and I bless You for manifesting Your Power in my life today, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank You for this season when You will pick me from every howling wilderness of life and carry me like the eagle to the palace of prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Thank You Lord for this month when You will change the Jacob in me to Israel –  A possessor of God’s treasures that have power with man and with God! in the name of Jesus.
  3. I thank You my Heavenly Guardian, You watch over me in this season of my divine protection and guidance manifesting now through Your eyes, in Jesus name.
  4. O God Arise and stir up Your deposit of glory in my life so I can move from the valley of lack to the mountain of abundance this month in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every glorious momentum that my destiny has lost in past years, I recover you now by fire! in the name of Jesus.
  6. In the name and by the power of the three that bear witness in Heaven and on Earth, the THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, LET them BEAR WITNESS in my life this month, manifesting divine glory and victory in my life, in the name of JESUS.
  7. Fire of resurrection: ENTER into my bones now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every wicked power present in my family, be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  9.  I break the backbone of every wicked power with hands of fire that is militating against my life and hindering my breakthroughs concerning  ________in my life (say out loud) B-R-E-A-K, in Jesus name.
  10. Every work of wicked spirits in my life, BE DESTROYED NOw by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus' Name.
  11. I now release my life from the grip of wicked spirits troubling my [marriage, finances, job, business, ministry, health, etc.], by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Any witchcraft practice under any water against my life, receive immediate judgment of fire, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Let every evil altar upon which certain evil works are done against me BE ROASTED in the name of Jesus.
  14. Every priest ministering at an evil altar against me on assignment by wicked spirits, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Any wicked  power remotely controlling my life, be destroyed by fire, and I shake myself loose from your hold RIGHT NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Let any evil monitoring mirror against me, crash to irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Every wicked power that has introduced spirit husband/wife or child in my dreams be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Every agent of wicked spirits physically attached to my marriage to frustrate it, fall down and perish now, in the Jesus name.
  19. Every agent of wicked spirits assigned to attack my finances through dream, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.
  20. I pull down every stronghold of bewitchment, enchantment, jinx or divination fashion against me by wicked spirits in high places, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Let now the thunderbolts of God locate and destroy every witchcraft covens where deliberations and decisions have ever been fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus
  22. Any wicked spirit from my village or place of my birth, practicing witchcraft against me and my family, be amputated by the word of God in the name of Jesus.
  23. Let every spiritual weapon of wickedness fashioned against me under any river or sea be roasted by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
  24. Any power of wicked spirits holding any of my blessings in bondage, receive the fire of God and release them NOW in Jesus Name.
  25. I loose my mind and soul from the bondage of wicked spirits in high places, in the name of Jesus.
  26. Any wicked spirit chain binding my hands and feet from prospering, be B-R-O-K-E-N and S-H-A-T-T-E-R-E-D into pieces NOW in the name of Jesus.
  27. Every arrow shot into my life from wicked spirits by witchcraft powers, come out of me and go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
  28. Any evil material transferred into my body through contact with any wicked agent be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
  29. Every sexual pollution of wicked spirit husband/wife in my body, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus.
  30. Any evil name (worldly or of demonic origin) given to me by wicked spirits, I reject it and cancel it with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  31. Every image constructed to manipulate me by wicked agents on assignment by wicked spirits, be R-O-A-S-T-E-D by fire in the name of Jesus.
  32. Any evil ever done against me through wicked spirits oppression and manipulation, be reversed NOW by the blood of Jesus.
Declaration
 
I am a workmanship of God, recreated in Christ as a priest and king to reign here on earth. Jesus Christ was made manifest that He might destroy all the works of the devil and when He was going, he said that greater works than He did I shall do. The mandate every man lost to the devil through Adam’s disobedience has been restored unto us by Christ. 

Therefore, I hold in my hand the victory Jesus Christ purchased on the cross at Calvary, when He made an open show of principality and powers. I take my position in Christ as one given power to become a son of God, even joint heir with Christ of the kingdom of God, to execute judgment against every form of disobedience exhibited against the knowledge of God.

Greater is He that is in me than any power on earth and in the seas. I am born of God, and I have overcome the world with my faith.

In faith, I hand over my battle to God. In faith, I come against evil strongholds of any wicked kingdom. In faith, I strip off your power over my life with the blood of Jesus Christ. In faith I overturn every queen enthroned against me. In faith, I trample upon her serpents and scorpions. In faith, I spoil her place and sent captives free and bind herself. There shall be no reinforcement or evil reunion of the power wicked spirits against me for I seal my confessions with the blood of Jesus and I cover myself with the blood of Jesus. Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment