Monday, August 10, 2015

PRAYERS TO SUPERNATURALLY DIVIDE YOUR JORDAN

Joshua 4:23 For the LORD your God dried up the waters of the Jordan before you until you had crossed, just as the LORD your God had done to the Red Sea, which He dried up before us until we had crossed.
 
Exodus 14:16 But lift up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.

2 Kings 2:14  And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters and said, Where is the Lord God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisa went over.

Mark 1:9,10,11 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized in the Jordan, And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou are my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. Every power that needs to die for my testimony to manifest (specifically, name your desired manifestation here), D-I-E, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every agenda of mocking powers for m life, B-A-C-K-F-I-R-E, in the name of Jesus.
  3. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I receive miracles of _____________ that will shock my friends and surprise my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every Dark authority sponsoring continuous and repeated problems, S-C-A-T-T-E-R, in the name of Jesus.
  5. By the power that divided the Red Sea, let my way open, in the name of Jesus.
  6. By the power that stoned the head of Goliath, I release that same power upon every stubborn problem in my life, D-I-E (call out the problem/s, in the name of Jesus.
  7. By the power that disgraced Senacherub, let evil covens gathered against me CATCH FIRE, in the name of Jesus.
  8. By the power that divided the Jordan river, let my unusual breakthrough manifest NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every power mocking m prayers, R-E-C-E-I-V-E  D-O-U-B-L-E  D-E-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N, in the name of Jesus.
  10. O God of Elijah, arise and make me a mysterious wonder, in the name of Jesus.
  11. By the Word of God which cannot be broken, I move into my next level, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Every satanic priest ministering against my breakthroughs, BE DISGRACED, in the name of Jesus.
  13. My season of unusual laughter and victory dance, M-A-N-I-F-E-S-T, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Whatever has tied down by destiny, B-R-E-A-K  L-O-O-S-E from life, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Witches toying with my destiny, BE WIPED OUT, in the name of Jesus.
  16. O Lord, reshuffle my environment to favor me to receive miraculous breakthroughs in/on _____________, in the name of Jesus.
  17. I am a champion and not a casualty, in the name of Jesus.
  18. If I have been disconnected from my destiny, O God, arise and reconnect me, in the name of Jesus.
  19. O Lord, whatever You have not positioned into my life, WIPE THEM OUT, in the name of Jesus.
  20. O God, dismantle the poison in my foundation, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Circumstances affecting my success, B-O-W (name each of them), in the name of Jesus.
  22. O God, arise and gie me a strong reason to celebrate and laugh this month of August, in the name of Jesus.
  23. I DECLARE the enemy shall weep concerning my life this month, in the name of Jesus.
  24. My Father, show me unusual secrets of my next level, in the name of Jesus.
  25. I DECLARE every month of this year 2015 shall be a disappointment to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
  26. My Father, distract my enemies with problems that are bigger than them, in the name of Jesus.
  27. O God, arise and invade my star, and SET IT FREE, in the name of Jesus.
  28. My adversaries (at my job, ministry/church, home, household, school, etc), HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, "Carry your own loads," in the name of Jesus.
  29. Every serpent assigned to bite my blessings and destiny of greatness, D-I-E NOW in the name of Jesus.
  30. O God, arise and fight for me in the day and in the night, in the valley and on the mountain, in the name of Jesus.
  31. Every power assigned t scatter my resources and sap my strength, DRY UP and WITHER NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  32. Every power assigned to suppress my elevation, D-I-E, in the name of Jesus.
  33. Every satanic panel set up against me, S-C-A-T-T-E-R, in the name of Jesus.
  34. Rod of the wicked attacking my progress, B-R-E-A-K, in the name of Jesus.
  35. DELAYED BREAKTHROUGHS, DELAYED PROMOTIONS, M-A-N-I-F-E-S-T by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  36. I disarm all vagabond problems NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  37. I disgrace all discouraging powers, in the name of Jesus.
  38. O God, arise and give my enemies leanness this month while you increase me with fatness, in the name of Jesus.
  39. I DECLARE my enemies will NOT rejoice over me this month or this year, in the name of Jesus.
  40. Sorrow and tears, I uproot you from my life by fire, in every department of my life, NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  41. Any power assigned to sink the boat of my transition this month, D-I-E, in the name of Jesus.
  42. My Father, THANK YOU for delivering me from costly mistakes that will give my enemies advantage over me, in the name of Jesus!
No one will know the degree of efforts you put into the above prayer points, but when the results come people will be forced to declare that the God whom you serve is the God who answers by fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment