Monday, August 17, 2015

PULLING DOWN STRONGHOLDS TO RELEASE OUR BLESSINGS

Deuteronomy33:25:“Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be.”
Isaiah 57:13:“…But the man who makes me his refuge will inherit the land and possess my holy mountain.”
Isaiah 60:21:“Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever. They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor.”
Nehemiah 9:25:“They captured fortified cities and fertile land; they took possession of houses filled with all kinds of good things, wells already dug, vineyards, olive groves and fruit trees in abundance. They ate to the full and were well-nourished; they reveled in your great goodness.”
Obadiah 1:17-19:“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it. And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.”
Daniel 11:24:“He’ll invade the most prosperous areas of the province during a time of tranquility, accomplishing what neither his predecessors nor his ancestors ever could. He’ll distribute war spoils, booty, and wealth to them, and he’ll plot the overthrow of fortresses, though only for a time.”
Joshua 1:15:“Until the LORD have given your brethren rest, as he hath given you, and they also have possessed the land which the LORD your God giveth them: then ye shall return unto the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Moses the LORD’S servant gave you on this side Jordan toward the sunrising.”
Isaiah 65:9:“I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, and from Judah those who will possess my mountains; my chosen people will inherit them, and there will my servants live.”
Isaiah 60:21:“Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever. They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor.”
DAY 6 PRAYER POINTS:
  1. I receive the shoes of iron and brass in battle to march into my strong city and trample down the strongman in the house of ___________, God shall punish them with peril for my sake in Jesus name.
  2. There must be an exchange of fortunes for me in the realm of the spirit. For thus saith the Lord concerning me:“The treasures presided over by the strongman of ___________ shall change ownership. The heritage of the descendants of Jacob shall be restored unto thee!”
  3. (Prophetically lay your hands on your legs and pray thus:) You my legs, hear the word of the Lord: become the legs of a Possessor and possess your holy mountain now by fire! in the name of Jesus.
  4. (Prophetically slap your legs and pray thus:) You my legs, hear the word of the Lord: begin to crush every serpent (the strongman of _______________) standing on your way to your promised land, crush them with your shoes of iron and brass! in the name of Jesus
  5. (Prophetically lay your hands on your legs and pray thus:) You my legs, hear the word of the Lord: become the legs of FIRE and burn every trap set for you by the strongman(-men) of ____________ on the path to possess your strong city! in the name of Jesus.
  6. (Prophetically slap your legs and pray thus:) You my legs, hear the word of the Lord: Receive the anointing of a bulldozer and overthrow every the stumbling block of delay of the strongman of __________on your way to the strong city this year! in the name of Jesus
  7. (Prophetically point your right hand to the front, close your physical eyes and open your spiritual eyes, to behold beauty and splendor of your possessions waiting for you in the promised land and declare with fire from your spirit:) You treasures of darkness and hidden riches of the fortified city: Arise by fire, Locate me and decorate my life! in the name of Jesus.
  8. Out of ignorance, Joseph’s enemies paid for his transport to his land of fulfillment, this month and this year, out of ignorance, my enemies in the stronghold of ___________will pay the price that will catapult me to my strong city, in Jesus name.
  9. Every fortified city, habouring my divine heritage this month, this year, let your walls crumble by fire NOW and release them to me! in the name of Jesus.
  10. I choose holiness and carry the flaming touch of Yahweh to lead me into my possession in the strong city this month, this year! in the name of Jesus.
  11. Thou strongman(-men) of __________, be bound with fetters of fire! I NOW possess my goods which you stole from me by fire! in the name of Jesus.
  12. I invade with fire the palace of the strongman of __________and disarm him for my possession and prosperity this year, in Jesus name
  13. Power of the Most High, catapult me by fire above my mockers and enthrone me in the palace of my destiny this month, this year, in the name of Jesus..
  14. Father, I thank You for answering my prayers speedily in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment